There is more than one way to create a call routing campaign. You can create a call routing campaign from the main menu, the affiliate window and the offer window.
This article will walk you through creating a campaign from the main menu.
- You cannot create a campaign if you don't have the (Vertical, Advertiser, Offer and Affiliate) created.
- The Default Campaign Settings are inherited from the offer, however; you can override the offer settings after you create the campaign.
From the Main Menu, Click on Affiliates -> Campaigns -> Create Campaign...
The Create Campaign window will open.
Vertical: Select the Vertical.
Offer: Select the Offer.
Affiliate: Select the Affiliate.
Campaign: Give your campaign a name.
Mode: The Offer visibility in the Affiliate Portal.
- Setup: No Calls will be routing until you're done setting up your campaign.
- Test: All incoming calls will be marked as tests and won't show in reports.
- Live: You're done with setting up your campaign and good to go.