There are 3 different cap settings at the campaign level (Revenue Cap, Payout Cap, and Leads Cap).
Campaign Cap Options:
- Revenue Cap.
- Payout Cap.
- Leads Cap.
Campaign Caps Time Frames:
To manage the campaign caps, go ahead and open the campaign window.
From the Campaigns's window left menu, Click on Settings and select the Caps tab.
By default, the all campaigns use the offer default cap settings if they're set. Settings caps at the campaign level requires you to uncheck Use offer default cap settings. Once you uncheck this checkbox, the caps are set at the campaign level.
The following options are available at the campaign level...
- Revenue Cap
- Daily Revenue Cap: The daily Revenue you generate from the campaign.
- Monthly Revenue Cap: The monthly Revenue you generate from the campaign.
- Payout Cap
- Daily Payout Cap: The daily payout you pay to the campaign.
- Monthly Payout Cap: The monthly payout you pay to the campaign.
- Leads Cap
- Daily Leads Cap: Number of daily sold leads from the campaign.
- Monthly Leads Cap: Number of monthly sold leads from the campaign.