From the Main Menu, Click on Offers -> Create Offer...
Advertiser: The owner of the offer. If you're the owner of the offer, then you will need to create yourself as an advertiser.
Vertical: Select the Vertical.
Offer Name: The name of the Offer.
Status: Select the Status of the Offer. (InActive offers won't be able to receive Calls).
Visibility: The Offer visibility in the Affiliate Portal.
- Public: All Affiliates will be able to view the Offer.
- Private: Only Affiliates with Running Campaigns.
- Hidden: The Offer won't be displayed to any of your Affiliates.
Revenue: Select Revenue Per Call.
This is the default payout info for all Affiliates generating calls to this offer.
Payout Model: Select Pay Per Call.
Payout Method: Select how you want to compensate your Affiliates.
- Pay Per Call: The payout is based on an Inbound Call.
- Pay Per Call Duration: The payout is based on the Total Call Duration wether the call is transferred or not.
- Pay Per Transfer: The payout is based on a Transferred Call.
- Pay Per Transfer Duration: The payout is based on a Transferred Call Duration.
If you select Pay Per Call Duration or Pay Per Transfer Duration, then you will need to set the default duration in seconds.
Duration (Seconds): The duration to set the call as payable call.
Payout: The Payout Amount for the Call.